Have you been diagnosed with or believe you may be experiencing a foot and ankle disorder? Sole Aesthetic is your premier comprehensive foot and ankle treatment center in the greater Houston area. Dr. Vanessa Barrow and her certified staff members possess unmatched knowledge and expertise with treatment of foot and ankle disorders.
Some common conditions we evaluate and treat include:
- Bunions – identifiable as a lump on the inside of the forefoot that causes discomfort with movement or wearing tight-fitted shoes.
- Hammertoes – observed as an atypical arch in the middle joint of the toe
- Neuroma – a benign growth of nerve tissue that can create tingling, numbness, or a burning sensation around the ball of the foot and in between the toes
- Nail Fungus and other nail disorders – infections that occur within the toenail, causing brittle, ragged, or thickened nails
- Athlete’s Foot and other skin disorders – infections that cause the skin to become scaly and stimulate sensations of stinging, burning, or itching as a result of sweating within tight-fitting shoes
- Plantar Warts – tiny growths caused by the HPV virus that appear on the surface of the skin
- Ingrown Nails – a common, yet painful condition where the toenail grows into the skin or if the skin grows over the edges of a toenail
- Athletic Injuries – these can include ankle sprains, nerve damage, fractures, and more
While some of these can be self-diagnosed, others may be more difficult to determine. If you notice or are experiencing any abnormal sensations in your feet or ankles, be sure to contact us today and take the next step towards determining the right treatment approach for you.
Foot and Ankle Disorder Treatments
Dr. Barrow is a member of the American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry and surgically treats the following:
- Arthritic Joints of the Foot and Ankle
- Tendon Disorders
- Soft Tissue Masses
The right surgical approach for your health and wellness needs will be determined after a thorough and comprehensive examination of your symptoms as well as a brief review of your medical history.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Sole Aesthetic is led by Dr. Vanessa Barrow, a leader in the integrated worlds of regenerative, aesthetic, and podiatric medicine, who aims to help all of her patients pave the way for higher health, wellness and beauty. If you believe you are experiencing a foot or ankle disorder, we offer the latest and greatest treatments and techniques to help see you living your best life. Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation!